Friday, October 31, 2008

A Taste of Home


A Taste of Home
Originally uploaded by Tara H.
The other day we received a package from my mom and dad which included some of Daphne's toys and book, Kevin's favorite house-pen, and this stuff in the picture: my favorite coffee mugs with some coffee from Central Market, my milk frother thing, and some Kerbey Lane pancake mix. I have been enjoying my morning lattes since this arrived, and there will be pancakes in the near future. Thanks, M & D...we needed a little cheering up around here.

3 comments:

fooiemcgoo said...

I admire that you really enjoy the simple things in life.

Kathy said...

I know things are a little rough right now. I'm glad you are cheered up by your coffee mug ... :) Things will get better. Won't be long before you guys will be coming down for 4th of July!

mroden said...

Rob and I went to CM tonight and bought some Kerby Lane pancake mix in your honor. Can't wait to try them!