Saturday, June 03, 2006

February Belly / June Belly














In the time it has taken the turkeys at the garage to fix Kev's car, my belly has grown this much. Take one last look, because after tomorrow, the belly will begin to disappear. Hopefully very quickly.

It is our last weekend as a family of two. We spent most of today dealing with the trim carpenters, who seemed to need more supervision than some of the other crews we've had. Maybe tomorrow we can actually do something fun, like see a movie. Something where I can sit down, because standing up, and especially walking, require a surprising amount of effort. Especially outside in the hot hot heat.

I'm not sure how much blogging will be done in the next few weeks, but I will try to at least get up a picture or two of the Peanut when we get her home, and maybe I will even publish her name for those of you who have been trying to figure it out. My dad had a dream that we named her "Cribby." I assure you, that is not the case.

Tonight is Game 6 of Mavs/Suns Western Conference Finals, and I am hoping the Mavericks can just finish them off tonight so I won't have to be worrying about how am I gonna watch Game 7 on Monday while I'm in labor. We are thinking about painting my belly like a basketball with "go Mavericks" or something on it, and then sending a picture to Mark Cuban to see if he will send us some of his spare money, or at least some tickets to a game next year. His behavior is really embarrassing to the organization, but he does give out a lot of free stuff to fans when they do wacky things.

OK, well, I'm signing off now so I can go have a baby. Talk to you later...

3 comments:

whitneydonkey said...

GOOD IDEA ABOUT THE MAVS BELLY.

HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL FOR YALL.cAN'T WAIT TO MEET THE PEANUT!

Bleach said...

Congrats Tara!!!

Christina said...

Holy cow! You hardly look pregnant in that Feb. photo and you DEFINITELY don't look 9 months along in that June one! You go girl! I can't believe how enormous I already feel!