Wednesday, May 31, 2006

And It Was All Yellow





















So here is some continued house progress. Yesterday, the outside crew primed the exterior, and today they came back and painted. Looks pretty darn good, I think. It looks like it was always part of the house. Also yesterday, the inside crew put down the hardwood floor. They are going to have to let it acclimate to the house for a few days, and they will stain it on Monday when I am in the hospital because it is apparently stinky. I thought the trim would go up today, but I don't think anything happened inside. Maybe tomorrow.

Tomorrow is my final doctor's appointment before the Peanut comes. I would be kinda glad if they decided to admit me tomorrow, except that my doctor is on vacation, so I need to wait until Monday if I want her to do the delivery. I can't believe it is only 5 days away.

I just realized that if the Mavs/Suns series goes to Game 7, it will probably be on Monday night. Does anyone know? I guess I can check the internet. If so, I will have to make sure the Peanut comes before tip-off. Then we can all watch Game 7 as a family. Too bad I don't have any Mavs-wear for the baby. She's a big Josh Howard fan.

Kev's car is supposed to be done tomorrow or Friday, but I'm not gonna hold my breath. Those turkeys have been stringing us along for months. I think they should just give us a new car at this point. I'd like a sage-colored Passat wagon or Suburu Outback, please.

1 comment:

Julie said...

The house looks great!!! I can't wait for Peanut to come!!! Call me when you get home from the Dr.