Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Music News and a Musical Fun Fact

My friend Ken is going to be on Jay Leno this Thursday night with his band, the great Old 97s! He is nervous because he said he has to play a tricky guitar solo. So watch if you can, or set up your Tivo. Also, their new CD comes out May 13.

In other music news, the PPHPHB has slowy been recording some new songs. Our new CD will probably come out by the time Daphne starts middle school.

FUN FACT: Apparently, male mosquitos are driven insane by the musical note "C." I am going to do some research to prove it. If it's true, then it's time to invent some motorized chimes that play a constant "C." Then again, constant C chiming might drive me insane too. Too bad no-one has invented a removeable chime silencer.

Kev has ordered a new computer, but it will not be here for several more days. I will continue to blog short blogs when I can.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I know!!! I will come record soon!! I promise!!!

Gye Greene said...

Looking forward to the next album -- whenever that may be.

(Does Daphne have any parts?)


--GG