Sunday, November 23, 2008

Home Sweet Home


Here are a few pics of the new house. We finally got internet/phone/tv hooked up today. We're still swimming in boxes, but we've made progress and it's starting to feel like home. People here are really nice. They keep coming over with cookies and pies and baskets of stuff. I hope that eventually I will have time to blog a real blog. The next blog will probably be about Thanksgiving. I am cooking the dinner this year, and it will be my first time, so tune in for tales of kitchen disasters...






6 comments:

Gye Greene said...

Ooh! Very East-Coast-y looking!


Love the porch, the porch swing, and the "attic" window. (Is that an actual room up there? Those things always intrigue me.)


--GG

Tara said...

The attic is a big long room. Right now it is full of boxes, but soon it will be the new home of the PPHPHB. It's pretty groovy.

Julie said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT FOR REAL- HOPEFULLY THIS SPRING!!!

Bleach said...

Nice house. Hopefully Eddie Hascal doesn't come over and bother you all too much. Need to see pictures of the inside.

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you all have a porch swing :) That's a great family pic! Congrats on the house!

Teresa

marty said...

so the band is not going to be renamed? KSHPHB