Saturday, November 01, 2008

Trick or Treat


Trick or Treat
Originally uploaded by Tara H.
Hope you all had a good Halloween. We enjoyed ours. Daphne was Dorothy, as you can see. It was a last-minute choice based on that was about all they had left in her size at Target. I am far away from my sewing machine, so I couldn't make her anything. Maybe next year. Anyway, we thought she looked pretty cute with her ruby slippers and pigtails, so it's all good. A nice lady that I met via a knitting forum invited us to her neighborhood for trick-or-treating, which was great because we didn't have to drag the Peanut all around this apartment complex. I can't wait to get out of this place. It is so noisy, and there are weird smells now and then.

Daphne's asleep, so I'm gonna go eat some of her candy now. She'll never know...

3 comments:

Gye Greene said...

That is just THE cutest thing! :)


--GG

fooiemcgoo said...

agreed.

i like the pigtails.

what is the person giving out candy supposted to be? is it weird lighting, or is that makeup?

Tara said...

Thanks, guys. Foo, I think it's just a shadow.