Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday

Well, the blue Buick is no more. That means the weekend will be spent not doing fun things, but going to look for a new car for me. I hope we find something. I have been without a car since last Friday, and it is a drag. Thanks to my parents for coming to help me out so I could do errands and stuff.
We are supposed to be at play group right now, but Daphne just went down for a nap, so we'll probably miss the whole thing. I was looking forward to it, too. It was going to be outside, and it is a rare nice day...not too hot.
I am addicted to flickr and have joined three sewing/crafting groups. It is fun to see other people's projects. I get inspired.
My friend Emily and I are working on getting the "selling stuff" idea going. It is going to be fun even if we don't sell anything.
I had a nice Mother's Day. Daphne is a good little baby. She can say "daisy." It is cute.
I think I'll go do something else now. Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Gye Greene said...

Bummer about the lack of car. I know how it is: very limiting.

And I agree about the ''joys'' of car -shopping. Fun for some, but not for me. ;)


--GG

marty said...

Selling stuff ... I had the same idea for Kim! Maybe I can put her into production in the Northeast and we can swap items such as clothes and quilts and have two store locations right off the bat! I would be willing to sit on my busy roadside and peddle your wares.

Julie said...

I can't say that I am sad about the car except for the financial part of it- you have needed a new one for a long time! I hope you get something fun! ;)