Friday, May 25, 2007

Ikea = Danger


Today we went to Ikea. I could have gone crazy in there. Luckily, the Peanut started getting cranky so we had to leave. But not before I found a small duvet cover in the children's section for $7.99 made of this cute orange owl fabric, which is going to be made into a dress for Daphne if I ever have time to sew again.

It has rained and rained and rained. At least it isn't hot though.

It is not even 9:00, but I am going to bed. Friday night just ain't what it used to be.

1 comment:

Gye Greene said...

Ikea is actually pretty cool.

I'm half Scandinavian, so I always get the Swedish meatballs WITH LINGENBERRIES!!! at Ikea. Reminds me of Grandpa and Grandma's house.

I agree with you about going to bed early: Even though I desperately want to get back into the band thing, the idea of not getting home 'til three in the morning reeeely doesn't appeal. ;)


--GG