Monday, May 05, 2008

Back in the Saddle



At last, Kev's new work computer arrived, so now I have a computer to use at home again. And some space has been cleared so that I can load pictures without making it crash. So life is good. Above is a picture of the Peanut last month sitting in the wildflowers. We had to take about 150 pictures to get a few that turned out good. The Peanut isn't much into posing, so we got mostly action shots and pictures of the back of her head. Oh well. Anyway, there are some more on the flickr page if you want to see them...use the flickr link on the sidebar.

There are also pictures on flickr from the craft fair. It went really well, and we sold some stuff and got some good feedback. I think we'll do it again sometime. It was fun.

The weekend was good. Kev got the yard cleaned up and I did lots of cooking. The weather was beautiful, and we spent a lot of time outside.

I hope to have something blogworthy this week now that I got the computer back. If all else fails, there'll be pictures of food.

3 comments:

Bleach said...

That picture is as American as apple pie.

Julie said...

Yea she is back!!!!! Hey have ya'll thought about selling your stuff on etsy.com?

Gye Greene said...

**Cute** pic! (Something to treasure when she's twenty, eh?)

I know what you mean about taking pics of kids: got all of my MIL's grandkids together (i.e. my three kids and their three cousins) to try for some Mother's Day group photos for a pretty frame. Took 71 shots; got three that were usable (the boys kept crying).

Thank goodness for digital, rather than burning up film...!


--GG