Thursday, May 22, 2008

Julie Tagged Me

OK, Julie. I am gonna try to do this. But I am having trouble coming up with anything you all don't already know.

Ten Things About Me:
  1. I am pretty good at tap dancing. Too bad it is a completely useless skill.
  2. I lived in London for four months during college. It was cool.
  3. My favorite record of all time is Van Morrison's Astral Weeks.
  4. I have never seen Top Gun, Casablanca, or any of the Indiana Joneses. Or Dancin' with the Stars.
  5. I have Osgood Schlatter disease on my left knee. It's no big deal.
  6. The first real concert I saw was the Police, Ghost in the Machine tour, 8th grade.
  7. I like spaghetti in my chili, and ketchup on my corny-dogs.
  8. I can't stand the words "dollop," dawdle," and "unfurl."
  9. I can only wink my left eye.
  10. George is my favorite Beatle.

That must have been so interesting for you to read!

This reminds me that MelJo tagged me a while back when I couldn't blog much, but I forget what the question was. I'll have to go back and see if I can find it. Sorry, Melissa!

4 comments:

marty said...

Please esplain the concept of taggin

Julie said...

I didn't know about 3 maybe 4 of those! :)

Gye Greene said...

Casablanca is worth seeing. What what I gather of your personality, I think you'd like it.

(Plus, I wrote a pretty good song, referencing it.)


Tap dancing: On my list of "skills to learn". Kevin could mic your feet as a percussion component of one of the PPHPHB songs.


BTW: If you guys ever move, does that mean you'd have to change your band name? ("Jefferson Airplane" became "Jefferson Starship" became "Starship" -- so, some precedent...).


--GG

Tara said...

The name remains the same, no matter what.