Saturday, May 24, 2008

What is Blog Tag

Since people have asked...

I think it is basically when someone tags you, you have to answer their tag question, usually I have seen it in the form of making lists, like "Name Ten Things about You" or "Name Five Things You Always Have in Your Purse", or something like that. I think then you are supposed to keep it going by tagging other people, but I'm not really sure.

I looked back at the tag from MelJo and it included a whole bunch of questions. I am going to choose just one.

8 songs I could never get tired of listening to:

No, that's too hard.

8 things to do before I die:
  1. See the penguins
  2. See the Grand Canyon
  3. Learn to make the perfect coconut curry sauce
  4. Play in real snow with the Peanut
  5. See a whooping crane in the wild
  6. Spend more time at sea
  7. Record more songs with Kev
  8. Watch the Red Violin and go bowling (long story).

Anyone who reads this and wants to make their own list can consider themselves "tagged" and do so in their own blog or in the comments.

2 comments:

Gye Greene said...

Re: #5 -- You already saw an owl, right? Is this a replacement for "see an owl" -- or did these two wishes co-exist for a number of years?

Re: #6 -- You mean, like "on a boat"? If I ever win a sailboat trip (or a sailboat, or what-not), I'll give it to you. I'm a total landlubber.


--GG

Tara said...

I did see an owl, but will be equally thrilled to see more. Haven't seen the cranes, and they are so beautiful, and rare.

On a big ship, like a Royal Caribbean one. One with lots of delicious free food and yoga classes.