Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Wish I Was This Cool

I don't know who this is, but I wish I had her hair and clothes and purse and sunglasses.  If I could start all over again and be a person with style, this is the kind of style I would like to have.  I would be the coolest person at Wegman's.

I need an occasion to wear my purple Anthropologie coat.  That will make me feel better.  The pumpkin patch was no such occasion. 

On another note, I watched a whole baseball game last night for the first time in several years.  It was awesome. What a great game.  I am very optimistic.  I don't want to say too much though, because I don't want to jinx anything.

It is really fall-like now, so Daphne helped me make pumpkin bread this morning. It was time.   Herb bread is in the oven now.  The house has smelled good all day.

My mom got a job in a quilting / KNITTING shop!!!  YARN DISCOUNT!  I'm getting my needles ready.

Did I mention the Nutella s'mores?  Good grief, those are good.

This weekend, we are not doing anything.  I can't wait.

2 comments:

Gye Greene said...

Relatives with useful employee discounts are a good thing.

I'm hoping one of my kids will get a job at a video rental place. ;)


--GG

Gye Greene said...

Good job on the fancy/seasonal breads. :)


--GG