Monday, April 30, 2012

The WIP - Rock Edition








We spent the better part of Saturday playing music with friends.  Since I was the one with the camera, there are no pictures of me, but I assure you I played right along.  I played the violin and the mandolin and the bass.  And I messed up.  A lot.  But I didn't care.  It was one of the best days we've had since moving to Virginia.  So thanks to our hosts for the great food and great venue, and thanks to everyone who participated in making the music sound so good.  The kids had a blast too, and got to eat ice cream and jump in a bounce house and stay up WAY past bedtime.  We need to make this happen more often.


Sunday I got to take a nap - and I needed it badly - because Kev and Daphne went on a date to the movies.  There was also ravioli on the porch.  Doesn't get much better.  Happy last day of April.  Rock on.

1 comment:

Gye Greene said...

What movie?


--GG