Monday, July 16, 2012

Tennessee WIP - Part 1 (Me)


I spent the majority of last week sitting on the balcony of our cabin in the Smoky Mountains, looking at this view (the mountains are actually smoky!), reading, knitting:


 crocheting:


and drinking coffee:


I could have spent the entire trip sitting on that balcony, but I did get up occasionally.   A couple of highlights:

A hike to Laurel Falls in the park with my brother and cousins:


And, the zip line.  Heck yeah.


You can't really tell from this picture, but I was WAY up high.  And I'm scared of heights.  But I wasn't scared of this.  It was the most fun thing I've done in a long time.  I am definitely a fan of the mild adventure.

You can't tell from ANY of these pictures, but there were 19 other people in the cabin with me.  Pictures of some of them coming soon.  It was a great trip and I can't wait to do it again next year.

No comments: