Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Merry Christmas

We have been having a big time around here, celebrating Christmas (the first of three) and trying to get ready for our trip. Our Dallas Christmas was really nice. It was fun to watch the Peanut rip off the paper and try to eat it, showing no interest in what was actually inside the paper. I received so many nice gifts from Kev that I can't name them all here, but there is going to be lots of arts and crafts in the New Year if I can find the time. He also got me (us) a new digital camera...a really nice one with lots of cool features. So after the holidays, I will probably be updating the Peanut Gallery a lot more often as I experiment with photography. I can't wait to play with all my new toys.
Our second Christmas will be in New York. We're leaving tomorrow, and I am a little freaked out because we are supposed to be having thunderstorms in the morning. I am a terrible flyer on a clear day, so I fear a panic attack is unavoidable. I was also disappointed to find out it is not very cold in New York, much less snowing, so my sledding plans will probably not happen. All that being said, we are going to have lots of fun in New York with family and dogs and babies. Once the plane lands at LaGuardia, I will be fine.
Christmas number three will happen when we get back, probably on or around New Year's Day, with my family in Garland. I am looking forward to the great Christmas breakfast my mom always makes, and who knows, maybe it will snow in Texas!
Probably won't blog until after the holidays. I hope all of you have a safe and happy Christmas!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sounds like you had fun- I am excited too- I hope you have fun in NY and will see you when you get back- I have the perfect little happy for Peanut- and I love the happy you sent in the mail! Thank yOU!!! G will wear her shirt with pride!

whitneydonkey said...

Merry Christmas. Hope yall have a safe and wonderful trip.