Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Typical Tuesday


Daphne didn't take a nap today, so instead of relaxing in my chair with a book or some knitting, or getting some chores done, I got invited to a birthday party for Elephant Gerald (in the green chair). According to Daphne, he is two years old, and he wished for a box of frying pans when he blew out his candles. He plans to make pretend Lemon Soup with these pans.


In the high chair, you may notice a sort of Daphne-looking Cabbage Patch doll, courtesy of Aunt Kimmie and Uncle Marty. Her name, as stated on her birth certificate, is Anna Wanda. I call her Anaconda. Daphne calls her Anda-Wanna, and says her birthday isn't until Saturday.


Time to get back to the party. I am missing the cheese course. I think it's Gouda.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Elephant Gerald!!

K. said...

I see Elephant Gerald is participating in the Winter of Soup.

Tara said...

Yeah, it's cupcake soup.

Gye Greene said...

Do **all** little kids get obsessed with birthdays? Mine is.

Great kid-kitchen! :)

I think that **all** elephants wish for a box of frying pans for their birthdays. Sadly, few get them.


--GG