Monday, February 28, 2011

We Have a Winner!

Congratulations to Kathy for winning the LRHS Ten Thousand Views Drawing for Fabulous Prizes!  Check your mailbox during the next couple of weeks for good mail!

Thanks to everyone who commented.  It was really REALLY good to hear from all of you.  Even though I am mostly writing this for Daphne, I'm glad to know that there are a few other people out there who enjoy something or other about this blog.

I have a lot of catching up to do, but I won't be able to get to it now.  Duty calls.  But I'll be back soon.  Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Daggone!!! I'm so lucky! Thanks to the Great Blog of the Lazy Russian Horses Show! And I also want to thank my sister, Patty, for having you. My brother-in-law, Bill, for assisting. Jeff for being your brother. Kevin for moving you to Virginia and Daphne, for which this blog may have never taken on the life that it has. Beyond that, I'm just speechless and will be waiting by my mailbox!

Gye Greene said...

Ah well -- better luck next time, I s'pose.

Congrats to Kathy! :)


--GG