Sunday, May 04, 2014

May the 4th be with You


Happy Star Wars Day from Origami Yoda, Han Fold-O, an Ewok, and the Fortune Wookie.  It's been a very crafty week.  These origami Star Wars guys are all over the house.  Daphne has made about a hundred of them, thanks to this awsome book series:


Origami Yoda is really cool and much less frustrating than a paper crane.

Meanwhile, I have been spending as much time as possible on the porch. 


There is a brief window of opportunity in the spring when it isn't hot and there are no mosquitos yet.  So yesterday, I took advantage of that and did some knitting outside.  It was delightful.


I also did some knitting at Shoes on Monday night, and at the Finch on Tuesday.


My class has almost finished their first project!  Sniff sniff.  I am so proud.  Seriously, the Finch is the happiest place in town.  I almost want to live there.


But most of the week has been about preparing for the art show, which is TODAY!  


I can't wait!

I have a lot to do to get ready, but first, coffee.  On the porch.

Happy Star Wars Day!

No comments: