Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Mama Trauma

Tomorrow morning I have to take the Peanut to the doctor's office to get shots. I think she has to get four. Two in each leg. This is most upsetting. We've already had a long talk about how it is going to hurt, but she has to be brave because it's good for her and all that. But I am the one who needs to be brave. I'd rather go to the dentist or give birth again or even fly on an airplane than to have to watch my poor little Peanut get poked. She makes tears when she cries now, so that will make it much worse. Maybe since her legs are so fat, it won't hurt so much. I told her I would eat some ice cream when we get home so that she can get some ice cream second-hand.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I really really hope she doesn't hurt for long!!! Hang in there peanut!!! Ice Cream is on the way!!

fooiemcgoo said...

hello. I am good friends with your cousin, brad. i stumbled on here about 6 months ago, and now i check it all the time because of all of the pictures of "your peanut". she is very cute and you take alot of great pictures. my blog is vurturally free of pictures of my daughter, who is 8 months old. anyway, i thought it was time i finanly left a comment.