Thursday, January 11, 2007

Here is a Tip

If you get an iPod for Christmas, put more than 24 songs on there, because you will get tired of those 24 songs really fast, even if they are really good songs.

Here is another tip: Listen to a band called The Trust (formerly Herbie Hinkle Ensemble) from Louisville, KY. They are really great. I am not just saying that because my cousin is the drummer.
http://www.thetrustmusic.com/music.html
"Taxi" is the song I like best. It is one of the 24 songs on my iPod.

I pretty much never have time to blog lately. I will try to blog more.

3 comments:

marty said...

Acquire Limewire... you will be able to download many many songs for nothing!

fooiemcgoo said...

When I saw this I thought of you. are you down with this publication?

http://craftzine.com/

I subscribe to (the equally nerdy) "Make" magizine, which has all kinds of engineering whatnots you can build at home.


btw, I haven't made a shirt yet but i plan to. thanks again for the instructions and gear.

Tara said...

Marty: my brother has limewire I think...I will check into it. Thanks for the tip.

Foo: Funny you mention it...Kevin got me a subscription for Christmas. It is the COOLEST magazine. I bet the MAKE one is cool too. Your cabinet is looking good, by the way. So sorry I haven't sent the bread pudding recipe yet. It is on my desk in the pile of stuff I need to do. Also, I found this link to t-shirt making directions...they might be helpful to you or anyone else who wants to make shirts. It's only slightly different than the way I do it:

http://community.livejournal.com/craftgrrl/3674467.html