Monday, March 05, 2007

Good Stuff

Today at Central Market, I bought a big giant bag of Popcorn, Indiana brand Smoked Cheddar Kettle Corn, and let me tell you, this is some GOOD stuff. To find out where to get some, go to www.popcornindiana.com and it will tell you, and you will also see their cool tractor logo which would make a great t-shirt. Apparently, Popcorn, Indiana is a real place, 20 miles south of Bloomington. Perhaps my Kentuckiana cousins have been there. I would go there if I lived in Kentuckiana. Next, I am going to try BBQ flavor.

By the way, there is also a Santa Claus, Indiana. There used to be an amusement park there called Santa Claus Land, and we used to go there when I was little. I found out on the Travel Channel that it is now called Holiday Land, and that it won an award for "friendliest" amusement park, or something like that. Sorta like the Miss Congeniality of amusement parks I reckon. Anyway, maybe we'll take the Peanut there when she gets bigger.

The Travel Channel is lame. All it ever has are poker shows and shows about Las Vegas.

2 comments:

whitneydonkey said...

I love me some Kettle Corn..esp at the Richardson Cottonwood Festival.

tschy said...

It's actually called Holiday World and it's in a town called Santa Claus. They have a pretty large water park and several very big wooden roller coasters. The amusement park is a bit small. It is exceptionally family friendly and clean. You get free drinks as well as free sunscreen. We've been a couple times with Justin. When it's hot outside, the place is packed.