Monday, March 19, 2007

Hell on Wheels


This weekend I busted out my roller skates at the Katy Trail. I pushed the stroller while Kev walked behind and took some very unflattering pictures that will never see the light of day. Daphne slept through the whole thing, and I had a blast in spite of fearing the public fall-down the whole time. My center of gravity has changed since my last roller skating adventure.
I need to make a roller skating song section in my iPod, and do this more often now that the weather is so nice.
PS. I got these roller skates for $19! They are Nike!

2 comments:

Julie said...

How cool! Where did you get the skates- I want to get some- that is so fun! roller blading with a stroller - i would not trust myself- but I think i would do well on skates.

Tara said...

I got them a couple years ago on clearance at a sporting goods store. I forget which one. It is fun!