Monday, June 25, 2007

Mad Dash

Yesterday I took the Peanut over to G-ma and G-Pa's to spend the night so Kev and I could have some Mommy and Daddy time. We had band practice, which was fun, and then went to a real movie at an actual theater. So, I can cross that one off my Summer Goals list. We saw a really good movie at the Angelika called "Once" about an Irish street musician. I loved it. I have requested the soundtrack for my birthday. Go see this movie if you can.

This morning I am in a mad dash to take advantage of my free time before Daphne comes home. I went to the coffee shop, the book store (where I had to stop myself from buying the soundtrack to "Once"), and the fabric store (where I ran into my friend Ken, which was weird). (He was buying patches for his jeans because he is about to go on tour with his great band, the Old 97s ...go see them if they are in a town near you).

Now I am going to try to do a little sewing. I only have a couple hours left. But I am looking forward to seeing the Peanut. It's weird when she's gone.

No comments: