Tuesday, June 19, 2007

T's Goals for Summer '07

  • Make a berry cobbler (recipe suggestions, anyone?)
  • Make a cushion for the porch swing
  • Go to the Arboretum early in the morning
  • Try not to complain too much about the hot
  • Make myself a skirt with a zipper and a lining
  • Blog about more than babies and crafts
  • Go to at least two states I've never been to before
  • See an owl in the wild
  • Go to at least one movie in a theater
  • Have more shrimp
  • Do the Peanut's first year scrapbook
  • Practice my instruments / record a melodica solo
  • Knit something for fall

1 comment:

Gye Greene said...

Porch swing: Cool!!!! We need one. :)

Owl: Good luck; I know this has been a long time coming.

Movie: Good luck on that one! (Esp. as good movies seem far between.)

Melodica solo: I look forward. Does Kevin get to play drums on it?


--GG