Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Please Help Me Name My Bird



One day for some reason I was drawing some birds and I came up with one I liked...the one up there on the left. I wanted to stick him on something, so I embroidered him on a piece of white fabric (above right, and below). That one will probably turn into a patch or something. I'm not sure yet. He'll probably become a rubber stamp too, and maybe a screen print. I really like him. He needs a name. I think he looks kinda like a Sherman, but there is a worm named Sherman on the backyardigans, so I think I'll try to think of something else. Please feel free to help me name my little happy bird guy.






8 comments:

K. said...

Larry Bird
Jay
Franklin J. Bird
Charlie Bird Parker
Homer
Ulysses
Javier
Umberto
Fortunato
Otis
Clyde
Tommy "The Bird" Tortellini
Passaro (means bird in Portuguese)

I think there needs to be a spreadsheet.

-K.

Tara said...

I knew I could count on Kev.

fooiemcgoo said...

I was going to say Roger. but Umberto and Clyde are pretty darn sweet.

fooiemcgoo said...

btw, that is really quite dope that you can do that. can you monogram all my underpants?

Gye Greene said...

''Cheepie'' (or ''Cheepy'').

Not stunningly creative, I know -- but the first thing that came to me.

When I name my guitars, I've found that having really little kids name stuff works well: they're very symbolic, so they tend to cut right to the essence of an item -- without all the self-censoring that tends to come later. :)


-GG

meetmeatmikes said...

Aww... cute lil birdy!
hey.. do you think the golden book could be 'Tommy's Camping Adventure'...? Let me know it it's not.. and I will keep nutting it out! I want to solve your puzzle! xx pip

Julie said...

I like Boyde- or Flill- ha! or even better- Flilliam- ha!

Bleach said...

Jerlena