Monday, May 21, 2012

Recently

Out for a Thursday Walk
Daphne and I took a long walk on Thursday after school.  I took lots of pictures, but the one above is my favorite.  Kind of represents my current visual world.  The weather was beautiful all last week and over the weekend.  We ate every meal on the porch on Saturday.  I attempted to recreate last week's Saturday brunch at Kramerbooks in DC:

Saturday Ham, Eggs, Grits, and Coffee
Food tastes better outside. I don't know why. And this was a great breakfast. There really should be more grits in our lives.

My world is still wavy. I think there might possibly be some slight improvement, but it's hard to say. I discovered how to make the text size on my Kindle HUGE, so I can now read without my sticker. And I can drive OK around town. I can get to Wegman's, which is great. But I can't get on any roads with merging, so taking Daphne to DC on my own this summer is still out of the question unless things change. I am getting a ton of support from my friends and family, which I appreciate more than anyone can know.

Blogger is giving me trouble, so I'm off to clean something for now.  Hope you had a good weekend!

No comments: