Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Reunion

Yesterday in the mail, I received an announcement I have been expecting regarding my upcoming 20 year high school reunion. I graduated in the good ol' NGHS class of 1986 (go Raiders). I hadn't decided about attending the reunion, but the announcement decided for me. It is being held the weekend before the baby is due, so I can't possibly go. Oh well. I can't say I'm all that disappointed. I still see pretty much all the people from high school that I really care to see. Quite frankly, I was pretty miserable during high school, so it doesn't bring back the best of memories. Mostly, the announcement has just made me feel old. I think I'll go listen to some Duran Duran now.

3 comments:

whitneydonkey said...

will you make me a copy of the letter, in case I want to go?
Seeing as how I am not to be found.

Gye Greene said...

I was going to leave a bad pun regarding pregnancy-induced munchies, and being ''Hungry Like a Wolf.'' But I couldn't think of the optimal wording.

--TG

Julie said...

I'm so sure!! I am totally sad because I wanted to go like for sure! and I will be at family camp in Colorado with my church that week. I am so like- bummed!