Sunday, October 22, 2006

This Day in History...

On October 23, 2004, this is what was happening on the LRHS: hey-pancho

Poor Pancho. His spirit lives on in song. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=320738&songID=2280896 (featuring the great Rob and Julie). Alas, it doesn't look like there will be a PPHPHB Vol.4 this year, but perhaps next year we'll get some recording done. Kev has tons of songs, and he got his accordion fixed, and I am ready for a big melodica solo whenever he needs one, but it's just too hard with the Peanut right now. She's been working on her ukulele skills though, so who knows.

BTW: Kev has added a link to the Peanut Gallery over there in the Links area on the side.

Sorry this post is a give-up. I tried to think of something to blog about that wasn't related to poop or meltdowns or the perils of parenting, but I got nuthin. Maybe something interesting will happen tomorrow.

3 comments:

Julie said...

dang- I was looking forward to some new tunes! and of course the opportunity to record if needed!

Gye Greene said...

Eh -- nuthin' wrong with parental ''poop stories''. :)

Isn't that the secret of good writing: to write what you know? ;)

--GG

marty said...

A give up? This is earth shattering news! No PPHPHB Vol. 4! I don't think my christmas will be the same. I look forward to a new CD every year. Perhaps you can compile a "Best OF" album or a behind the scenes look at Housepants. Isn't that what bands do when they need time away? What a sad turn of events (selfishly speaking) ... To combat this sadness I must redirect my holiday focus to the fact I will get to spend quality time with a red headed Peanut