Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Another LRHS Flashback

On this date last year, I made a list of goals for the fall and winter: goals-for-fallwinter
I almost did everything on the list, but not quite. But hey, I was pregnant, so there you go. Anyway, I guess this means it's time to make a new list for this fall/winter:

  • Go to the Make store and make something once and for all!
  • Make a decision about yoga and start going regularly
  • Make a "Pie of the Month" each month.
  • Keep my bird feeders full.
  • Take a walk with the Peanut every day, weather permitting
  • Get my Christmas cards made before Thanksgiving
  • Sew some more stuff
  • Practice my instruments
  • Find time to read things other than baby operations manuals
  • Try to be a better blogger

I may add to this list, but now I must go and intervene, as the Peanut and the Gymini seem to be at odds about something.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I like the list- I need to set some goals too! Now that I am down to 1 baby I may actually get something done. :)

whitneydonkey said...

I like the list and
I might blog one too.

Gye Greene said...

Tara,

Re: your final list item -- It's great to strive to be a better [anything] -- but you're already a sufficiently good blogger. I mean, you give a post a few times a week. That's pretty good. :)

My opinion. :)


--GG