Wednesday, September 09, 2009

09-09-09


This is Mickey. He was the latest guest at Daphne's Bug Jug Motel. He stayed overnight, and then we set him free. During his stay, he ate three giant basil leaves, a couple of sage leaves, and some oregano. I had no idea just how much caterpillars poop! I wasn't too sad to see him go. I hope he is enjoying the yard somewhere with Ocornio.
I haven't blogged in a long time! The last several days have been pretty busy. There was First Friday, playing outside, getting a sitter and going out with Kev, school shopping for Daphne, picnics in the back yard, grilling in the rain, and various other Labor Day weekend activities. Fall is off to an action-packed start, and won't be slowing down any time soon. School starts next week, and we have mini-trips to Hershey and Long Island in the near future, plus the big Indiana trip coming soon. Then there's Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, plus my parents and Jeff's big move to Virginia. Jeff will be here to start his new job in less than three weeks! Whew.
I just re-read that paragraph, and now I'm too exhausted to continue blogging. Coming soon: more stuff.
PS: I totally want Beatles Rock Band.

No comments: