Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First Day

Today was Daphne's first day of preschool (pictures on Flickr). If you want to know whether or not she was excited this morning, press the "play" arrow. She is in the "Morning Three's" with Miss Heidi. I already love Miss Heidi. She is very softspoken and gentle like Mister Rogers. Today there was play doh time , story time, arts and crafts, free play, playground time, and a couple of songs. Daphne found her cubby and the potty. Kev and I got to stay in the classroom today, but Daphne will go by herself on Thursday. I don't think she will even notice that we aren't there. She is going to love school. And I am going to make the most of my three hours without my sidekick. But I will miss her.

1 comment:

Gye Greene said...

Neat-o, but sad, eh?

Our girl starts kindergarden this next school year (i.e. January). Sigh...


--GG