Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Oh, I'm an Octopus and I'm OK...

Right after naptime is not the best time for taking photos, but I wanted to get some pictures of the finished Octo-suit before it goes to preschool on Thursday. I am mostly happy with the way this turned out. There are things I would probably do differently if I made another one of these - which, if the good Lord is willing, I never EVER will - but this will be fine. And Daphne is happy with it, so that's really all that matters. I'll try to get pictures of this little octopeanut in action at the school parade and during trick-or-treating. Sadly, though, it is literally supposed to rain on the big town parade. It will be disappointing if we don't get to see what the camel is wearing for this one...

4 comments:

Gye Greene said...

That is **really** cool! Nicely done!


--GG

Julie said...

That looks GREAT!!!!! I love it!

Tara said...

Thanks, y'all!

Kathy said...

Great outfit!! Daphne ... you look absolutely terrific!