Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Aurora

Aurora Borealis timelapse HD - Tromsø 2010 from Tor Even Mathisen on Vimeo.


Here is the Astronomy Picture (actually a video this time) of the Day from NASA. It is so good, I had to post it. Please enjoy. How amazing would it be to see that in real life? I wanna go to Norway.

Well, my throat started hurting really badly yesterday, and I figured I was a goner. No Thanksgiving for me. But today, I feel better. So, I don't think I'm getting sick, but I have totally and completely lost my voice. It's a good thing I've taught Daphne some sign language. I'm kinda in favor of a Less Talk / More Eat policy on Thanksgiving anyway. I hope yours is good, wherever you are. Bring on the pie.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

The video was INCREDIBLE!! Thanks for sharing and sure glad you are feeling better.

Gye Greene said...

Sign language is a good thing.

The boys know a few signs, which is good, because their pronuciation is still pretty bad: mostly "food" and "water", actually.


--GG