Tuesday, October 25, 2005

T's Goals for Fall/Winter

Now that the weather is bearable, I have decided to set some goals for the next several months. We'll see how long it lasts.

  • Walk to more places in the neighborhood.
  • Go to the Make store and make stuff
  • Incorporate more orange into my life
  • Cook one or two new soups each month
  • Sew some stuff, starting with hemming my work pants*
  • Plant some bulbs
  • Participate in the band more often
  • Keep the blog a happy place

* I finally got some work pants, but they are way too long. Since I have failed to get them hemmed yet, I almost had to wear the dreaded Johnny Cash pants to work yesterday. Crisis averted when I found some old brown cords. Phew!

2 comments:

Gye Greene said...

Band: This is a good thing.

Keep blog in happy place: Certainly -- but sometimes it's o.k. to be angry or sad. (Or at least, Mr. Rogers would probably say that.)

--TG

Robert_M said...

I'll do that after I shoot up the office