Friday, February 09, 2007

Contest News

Hi and I am so excited that all of y'all are participating in the LRHS logo contest! Competition is heating up, and there has even been a little trash-talking!

All of your entries are great, with all the birds and penguins and owls and guitars and such. I'm surprised no-one has included any housepants in their designs. Thanks for your entries, and feel free to enter again (and again!) if you want. The DEADLINE is Feb. 28. (Keep in mind that I unfortunately can't screen-print complicated and colorful images onto t-shirts. )

Whitney: I am still hoping for an entry from LarryFeathers. He is out of town until next Thursday, but there's still plenty of time.

And if you are one of those silent readers out there, please feel free to enter too.

1 comment:

fooiemcgoo said...

Is it time to vote yet? I vote for my own entry.

If you made a t-shirt with that picture, every 2nd grader for miles would want one.