Monday, February 26, 2007

Three More Days


With just three days left in the LRHS logo design contest, Kev has entered for a third time. This entry puts me in a very awkward position, because if I choose it, I know all y'all will say I am playing favorites. But just LOOK at it! It's awesome! It is based on Ralph's sister, Calliope.
(I reminded Kev that the prize is a shirt featuring thewinning design. I just can't see him going around town wearing a t-shirt with a betutued sock monkey on it.)
Anyway, I don't know how I am going to pick a winner. All of the entries have been great, or at least interesting.
So, you have a couple more days if you want to enter again. Then I'll have to choose a winner. Oh dear. I don't know why I get myself into these messes. I may end up having to have a vote.

4 comments:

Julie said...

I do like this one- i would wear it on a pink shirt. :)

whitneydonkey said...

Its your blog, you ought to pick what YOU want for your merchandising. Cups, hats, frisbees, bibs, etc.

Bean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bean said...

Here's my humble entry - based on a sock monkey crew I found on google images.