Saturday, February 03, 2007

Play and WIN!

1. A long time ago, I found a cat outside the door to my old apartment. After some long, hard thinking, I decided to keep him. I emailed all the people I knew with the subject line "Please help me name my cat." I received many interesting, and some shocking, responses, and eventually named my cat Archie because it suited him. He is a great fat cat, and currently lives with a very nice lady in Garland because Kev is allergic.

2. Today, Kev's dad sent me an article about "How to make your blog more popular." I am not really trying to revolutionize the blog world, but it did give me an idea.

So,

3. I decided to have a contest. Here are the rules: Design a cool logo for the Lazy Russian Horses Show that I can make into the Official LRHS T-Shirt. It should be simple, yet interesting, and illustrate the general spirit of this blog. If anyone actually participates, I will post their entry so you can all see it, and then I'll choose the best one and make a free shirt for the winner. There might even be bonus prizes. Remember, this is a family friendly blog. Please keep it clean.

Email me your entry!

UPDATE: Enter as often as you like!!!

Deadline is Feb. 28.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Absolutely!

fooiemcgoo said...

here is a colorful blog of mine that is about a cat that was later renamed Archie!

http://mindsquirt.blogspot.com/2005/11/keyodee.html