Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Haircut!


Haircut!
Originally uploaded by Tara H.
This is what my hair can look like when a nice stylist spends half an hour drying it straight. Tomorrow, it will be curly again. Dangit.

Look! It's all straight and swoopy and smooth and soft. Sigh.

And I don't even have anywhere to go. Kev is in Phoenix for a meeting. I'm wasting a whole straight-hair day waiting for Daphne to wake up so we can eat frozen pizza and watch the Muppet Show.

If only I could make it last. I feel like Cinderella when the clock is nearing twelve.

2 comments:

Julie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Did you save the rest to donate?

Gye Greene said...

Looks good! :)

The story of life: People with straight hair wish they had curly hair; people with curly hair wish they had straight hair...

In that photo, you look a little like Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice's sister?). Dunno if that's good or bad.


--GG