Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Frustration Level Rising...

As I suspected, it was all just big talk. Daphne told me she would be brave at naptime, but instead she had another giant fit. I stayed in the room to keep her from climbing out, but I didn't pick her up...just let her cry it out in her bed. For about 30 minutes. She wasn't even really scared this time. Now she just has it in her head that she doesn't want to go to sleep. I have no idea what we are going to do. Surely she will not keep this up for long. If she does, we'll never be able to get a babysitter again.

I am going to have some chocolate now.

1 comment:

fooiemcgoo said...

maybe it is time to transition to a "big girl bed".

just a thought.

if you are wondering how to keep her in the big girl bed, we have some pretty serious suggestions about that. we struggled with that transition, and then found a knack. it was sweet.

i am extremely jealous that you have block parties. everywhere we go, our neighbors hate us.