Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baking Day

Yesterday accidentally turned out to be Baking Day. See, we had these four bananas that were in danger of going bad, so what else could we do but make some delicious Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (recipe here)? Turns out, Daphne is a really good banana masher!

Here is the result:



Mmmmmm...
Want some? Daphne did.


I think she likes it!

In addition to the banana bread, I also grabbed a handful of herb bread dough from the fridge and baked that to go with our salad and souffle (recipe here) for dinner. Souffles are so much fun to make. And so pretty! Thanks, Alton Brown.

After dinner, Daphne tried out the new swimming goggles she got in her Easter basket:

I love my goofy kid.





2 comments:

Gye Greene said...

Great "enjoyment" faces! She should be in a Jell-O pudding commerical.


--GG

Christina said...

I need to make banana bread too cause we have bananas that need to be used. Thank you SO much for the recipe, because I needed to find a recipe myself and what can be better than one that has chocolate in it! You rock, Tara!