Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday PSA

The other night when I was out with my preschool Mommy friends, I found out about restaurant.com.  Do y'all already know about this?  I feel like I'm always the last to know about anything out there in the real world.  But in case YOU are the last to know, I'll tell you about it, because it's pretty cool.  You go on there, type in your zip code and a radius of however many miles you want, and it spits out a list of participating restaurants within that radius.  You can then purchase gift cards for these restaurants with a value higher than what you pay, and then print them out and use them.  For example, yesterday when we went to Angeethi, I bought a $25 gift card for $10.  So, we saved $15 off our meal.  You have to read the restrictions, of course.  The catch for this one was dine-in only, and a minimum purchase of $50.  No problem last night since there were six of us.  So, try it out...it's a pretty good deal.  There are 25 participating restaurants within 10 miles of my zip code, including 2 of my favorites: Angeethi and the Cajun Experience.  Just for fun, I entered my old Zip in Dallas, and there were 64 restaurants within a five mile radius.  Anyway, there you go.  And thanks to Tina for the heads-up.

No comments: