Wednesday, November 07, 2012

I Voted


Well, as you can see, I voted.  I have that sticker up there to prove it.  And I am thankful that I live in a country that allows me to vote (or not), and I am thankful that I don't have to tell you who (if anyone) I voted for.  I am thankful that the election is over and the 5 or 6 phone calls per day will finally stop (I never got political phone calls in Texas.  Ever!).  And I'm thankful that the people of Facebook can now go back to the business of posting pictures of their kids and describing their lunches in great detail.

Last night, I went to a beading class with some of my friends!  I made this bracelet, and it was really fun! 


Someone last night said that these kinds of bracelets are sold on line for $298.  Are you kidding me?  I'm thinking of becoming a jeweler now.

It is so hard to take a decent picture of your own arm.  Seriously.  Try it.

OK.  I am now going to go try to be thankful that it's cleaning day at my house. 

1 comment:

jilly donuts said...

Love your bracelet! Good luck on being thankful for cleaning - I have yet to feel that emotion while mopping.