1. Spend a lot of time searching Pinterest and doing fun arts and crafts projects at your house. Because seriously, cleaning the bathroom can wait.
2. Find a whole bunch of left-over glasses from your wedding in the garage, decorate them with hot glue and brown ribbon, and buy a flower for each girl.
3. Find a bridge. Decorate it with balloons to make it all fancy.
4. Spend a meeting making rainbow decorations, and hang them up in the Bridging Ceremony place. To make it all fancy.
5. Make sure everyone's tunic is looking spiffy.
6. Invite the grandparents. They love this kind of stuff. (G-Pa has a purse! Hahaha!)
7. Shake their hands one by one, and send them over the bridge.
8. Give a speech about your awesome troop. Try not to cry. Cry anyway.
9. Pose with your cool kid, who is now a Brownie!
10. Hire a good photographer (Thanks, Kev!), and party like a Brownie troop!