Monday, January 10, 2005

A Dinner Story

(Names have been changed to protect the embarrassed)

Once upon yesterday, it was January 9, and I'll be damned if it wasn't about 75 degrees outside. So, my husband, "Guillaume" and I dined al fresco (on the front porch). What a lovely afternoon. The sun was shining and the birds were singing. So we sat on the porch having dinner and watching the usual parade of people and their dogs go by. Suddenly, "Guillaume" got up and went inside. A few minutes later, he appeared at the door with a candle for the table, and his accordian for playing Italian dinner music, which he did. "Come Back to Sorrento," specifically. It was very nice and romantic. Then I said to "Guillaume","Can I blog about this?" And he said, "Only if you change my name." And I said, "What do you want your name to be?" And he said, "Pierre." I thought "Pierre" was too generic. The end.

1 comment:

Shanheadfairy said...

HI anonymous person. I liked this story.