Sunday, November 27, 2005

Oh Tannenbaum

Today is a good day. One, because Kev is going to make some delicious cornmeal mush for breakfast. Two, because it is Christmas Tree Putting Up Day. Three, because dinner will be Thanksgiving left-overs.

Christmas Tree Putting Up Day is one of my favorite days of the year. I love getting out the decorations and listening to Christmas music and spending the day with Kev. Sadly, this year I can't have our traditional eggnog, but that's OK.

Time to get started...

2 comments:

marty said...

This year's Baseball Winter Meetings will be held in Dallas, TX at the Wyndham Anatole, Monday, December 5 - Thursday, December 8, 2005. For more information on the Dallas, TX area please visit.

If anyone is interested... See your favorite free agents... or plug Timmy Rall as the next greatest lefty reliever.

whitneydonkey said...

we are getting a real tree after that floor gets put in. I want to get the puny tree that nobody else wants. It will be loved here!

I do have wreath and boughs on the mantle now though, so pretty.

I guess i will have to drink that 500oz. bottle of Bailey's by myself this year since you are out.
Just kidding Pat.