Monday, September 24, 2007

Another Happy Monday



And today's Happy Monday is happening in real time. This morning, I have the house to myself. Daphne spent the night in Big G, so I slept until 7:00 this morning! Then I took a walk to my favorite little neighborhood coffee shop and read the paper and had this delicious breakfast (I promise you, I did NOT eat all of that food. In fact, I didn't even touch the bacon). It is actually cool enough in the mornings to go outside as long as you're back indoors by about 10:00. Now, I am going to make Daphne a dress, and later I am going to my favorite Local Yarn Shop to see my friend Emily and get started on some knitting projects I've been saving until summer is over. I miss my family, but I am enjoying a little time to myself. Hope you all had a good weekend.

3 comments:

john clarke said...

I believe that photo is either the prom or the cory cake at the great Legal Grounds. As an afficianado of the pancake, I declare the Legal Grounds product was one of the best in Dallas. You heard it here first.

Tara said...

Right you are, jc. It is in fact a Suzanne Special. Mmmm-mmm.

fooiemcgoo said...

the right side looks better than the left.