Monday, September 10, 2007

Happy Monday for Sept 10


This happy place is the grounds of the Vanderbilt Mansion in Hyde Park, New York. I am not in the picture because I took the picture. I am pretty sure this was taken the first time I went to NY with Kev to visit his family. It was November, and we missed the peak of the fall colors, but it was still pretty. We took Kev's dogs to the Vanderbilt for a walk, and as you can see, they had a great time running around and rolling in the leaves. That's nothing, though. You should see them in the snow!

It is supposed to cool down here quite a bit this week. All things considered, this summer wasn't too bad, but I am still ready for fall. To celebrate, we are having chicken soup with dumplings this week. And I'm considering an apple pie.

No comments: