Thursday, September 20, 2007

Flashback Friday



Here I am, age two years, 8 months, according to the writing on the back of this picture. I am playing outside on my beloved swingset, for some reason still in my pajamas, and with my pink sponge-rollers in my hair. Oh, how I hated those rollers. I used to have to SLEEP in them. I was forever being jabbed in the head by the plastic clippy parts.

As you can see by the picture below, we were a hair roller wearing family. That's my mom (sitting) and my grandma. My mom looks like she has a giant pink cupcake on her head.

These pictures remind me of this story, another little flashback. I wish I could find the pictures from that day.



2 comments:

glorydaze said...

You poor thing, how uncomfortable. ...Oh and the shower cap story is hilarious!

Julie said...

It cracks me up that YOU ever needed rollers with your curls! hum...