Friday, November 02, 2007

Sick Day

Daphne and I are taking a sick day. Actually, Daphne is sick. I am just along for the ride. We are wearing our housepants and slippers and watching cartoons and playing with toys. No errands today. I just follow the Peanut around with a box of Kleenex and try to stay out of the line of fire.

Note to the political candidates for 2008: I will vote for whoever promises to put Infant Tylenol Cold Medicine back on the shelves and do away with all this daylight savings time-changing bunk.

Oh dear, it's Friday, huh? There may or may not be a flashback today. If Daphne ever takes a nap, I'm gonna need to sneak in a shower.

3 comments:

Gye Greene said...

Any vomit?

Since becoming a parent of a small child, I'm comfortable with catching vomit in my bare hands. Beats having to change the bedsheets.


--GG

Julie said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Julie said...

How are ya'll feeling???