Friday, January 18, 2008

Retail Therapy


Today I am going to the mall to spend my Anthropologie gift cards. I have 45 free dollars to spend there. When I get home, I will show you what I bought.


I think we will get some ice cream too.
The first thing Daphne did this morning was to dump out all the pretend food we keep in those little wooden crates (see photo). Then she put the crates on her feet and said "I am ice skay-din'."
I have no idea where she could have possibly learned about ice skating unless she remembers it from Charlie Brown's Christmas. It has to be from TV, because there's certainly no real ice skating around here.
What a funny little kid.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Aw- what a cutie- enjoy your shopping!!!

Gye Greene said...

Little kids are fun. :)

Ours spend the last two weeks trying to teach herself to hop on one foot. (Have **no** idea where she got the idea.) She'd jump with one foot more than the other and say "Hop! Hop!"

Yesterday, she finally achieved it. :)


--GG